Why is this important?
Supportive facilitated conversations can have better outcomes.
Developing your communication, skills for tricky conversations and conflict resolution, can make a difference.
What could be better outcomes:
- A workable agreement after mediation. And a willingness for ongoing respectful conversations.
- Improved confidence for handling conflict in the future.
- A better understanding of the other person.
- Become aware of your internal reactions and learning skills to choose how to respond.
- Experience a deeper connection and understanding in your long-term relationship.
- Greater team cohesion and engagement for working together to achieve the planned goals.
- Worked through conflict and developed solutions, which didn’t appear possible on your own.
- Feel willing to "let go" of how it "should" be, leading to less distress for you.
- Grow communication skills to have disagreements respectfully.
- You have disagreements with care and consideration.
How do we do this?
There are so many options. This depends on you or your team’s needs.
- We find out what are your needs. What bought you to us?
- Find out about what are your desired outcomes.
- Individual sessions for support, counselling and developing skills.
- Sessions for couples who may want mediation with a difference.
- Facilitated conversations to create a safe and open space to work through challenges in your relationship.
- Support to create your own agreements for how to have difficult conversations.
- Develop specific communication skills for conflict.
- Looking into the barriers that get in the way of healthy conversations.
- Getting to know your internal responses and how they impact on your communication.
“Shae is a wonderfully kind, calming presence in a sometime chaotic world. Her ability to hold space and explore life’s hurdles and approach tough conversations is a real gift. With Shae’s support, I have been able to approach these hurdles with curiosity and gain a deeper understanding of the role my beliefs and thought patterns play in my response to them. With this I have learned valuable communication skills which have opened up beautiful conversations and helped me to build stronger, better relationships. My conversations with Shae have been a real game changer”
“Shae’s facilitation helped our team develop care and connection for each other in difficult and tense work environments”
“Shae was very good at creating a safe, constructive space to speak openly and honestly, achieving conflict resolution with ease”