Work with Us
At Insight Speech, we are constantly on the lookout for individuals who share our commitment to understanding the unique strengths and needs of the people we support.
We believe in more than just providing speech pathology services – we strive to think outside the conventional roles and actively collaborate to accomplish what is most important to them. We value individuals open to learning from our clients and their families.
Joining our organisation means becoming part of a team where compassion, connection, empowerment, and achievement are values and daily practices – for the people we support and within our team. We prioritise sustaining ourselves, valuing self-care and a supportive culture. This ensures we can continue to help our clients achieve all that is possible.
- We welcome early-career speech pathologists.
- We provide clinical supervision to assist clinicians in advancing their skills to a higher level.
- Flexible with working hours. Arrange your own schedule. Work from home at times.
- Internal routine, generous and long-term supportive supervision.
- A culture focused on professional growth and self-care, not just KPIs.
- Work closely with the founder, an actively practising speech pathologist with over 20 years of experience.
- Diverse caseload allowing multifaceted learning and professional satisfaction.
- Generous package includes above award rates, PD funds, work laptop and phone. SPA membership and indemnity insurance covered by the company.
Allied Health Assistant
- Supportive and empowering workplace and team.
- Flexible working hours. Potential to work around your study or family commitments.
- Diverse caseload. Predominantly neuro rehab and neurodivergence.
- Supervision and learning with the director/speech pathologist with over 20 years of experience.
- Package includes above award wages, PD funds and indemnity insurance covered under company insurance.